These Banana Oat Muffins are very quick & easy to make and a perfect morning Breakfast Recipe. These Healthy Muffins contain No Egg, No Sugar, No Oil, No Flour and naturally sweetened with Honey.
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 2 cup Oats
- 3 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 pinch Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
- Walnut (or your choice of dry fruit)
- Preheat microwave at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- In a blender/mixer jar, add Ripe banana, Oats, Honey, Vanilla Extract and Curd.
- Also add Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt.
- Blend till smooth to prepare the batter.
- Scoop into Muffin mould, lined with muffin cups.
- Garnish with Chocolate chips or walnut or your choice of dry fruit.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20 – 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve hot or store in the freezer and consume within a week.
What’s your secret recipe to the get the little ones on the table ? Submit your recipes HERE