- 3 Eggs
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 Tomato finely chopped
- 2 Tsp Coriander chutney (coriander ,tamrind,ginger and salt ground together)
- 1/4 Bell Pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs lightly in a white all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat the oven at 190C for about 10 mins. Pour the egg mixture into greased mini bunt pans and place these pans in the preheated oven. Bake them for about 20 mins.
- Remove them from the Oven . Place it upside down on a plate and the muffins slide easily.
- Serve it hot and enjoy this scrumptious breakfast!
What’s your secret recipe to the get the little ones on the table ? Submit your recipes HERE