The toughest part of motherhood starts when the baby is here! The first three months in a baby’s life is also known as the fourth trimester!
How did Baby Cookie change my life?
- It’s all about sacrifices from sleep to eat to shower!
- Sleeping is a luxury now
- Cold tea and molten ice creams!
- My endless conversations revolve around Cookie!
- Taking a shower for more than 5 mins is a luxury now!
- Baby needs attention all the time
- When you are hungry, so is the baby
- I have been peed on, pooped on, and also puked on.
- The baby cries for everything and you feel terrible about it
- Parlor trips feel like history!
- Everyone wants to give advice about and for the baby.
- Everyone wants to know if you had a NVD or a C-section
- The entire world will give you advice on how your food habit will affect the baby!
- Everyone wants to talk about who the baby looks like
Last but not the least, I’ve become paranoid about everything that happens to the baby. Mommy’s instinct I guess!
Despite all the above changes, I am very happy and lucky that Cookie is my baby.