Luscious Body Butter from ‘Hydra by Ambika’ To slather on during your pregnancy!
I thought I had gotten off scot-free when at thirty – four weeks pregnant I couldn’t spot a single stretch mark on my skin. However, the final six weeks did me, and before I knew it, it was just everywhere – beautifully spread across my lower tummy!
For some of us, stretch marks are inevitable – you can run, but cannot hide! They’re often a fact of motherhood, and whether you choose a vaginal delivery or a c-section, they’ll just appear.
So soon after I delivered Aarav, along with my baby essential checklist, I was looking for a nourishing, non-sticky, alcohol -free stretch mark solution and that’s when I glanced upon the awesome ‘Hydra Organic hand -whipped body butter!’
Here’s why I loved it so much:
- It is a skin emollient which helps to prevent stretch marks from occurring and lightens the ones already present with regular use.
- It’s made up of butters, cold-pressed carrier oils & a skin-loving blend of essential oils.
- It can be used from the first trimester of pregnancy as a preventative for stretch marks.
- It melts at a temperature below our body temperature, it defines the special texture of cocoa and shea and gives it the sumptuous ‘melt in the mouth’ feel that we all love.
- It contains shea butter which is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea tree and is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Those experiencing uneven skin tone and dry, itchy and flaky skin can also use it on affected areas.
- It comes in the cutest little jars and is perfect for keeping with you at all times or sharing.
Go on, lock the door and spoil yourself, happy in the knowledge that all of the products at Hydra our eco-friendly, all-natural, vegetarian and chemical-free!
Find out more about Hydra here