Learning to write is a very important milestone for kids that plays a significant role in their academic and cognitive development. Stemsation kids ‘Get Set Write’ comprehensive kit is curated by Early Childhood Education Experts under the guidance of Dr. Megha Chaudhary (Ph.D STEM Education). This kit is a systematic aid for the parents to teach writing to kids of age 3-5 years. All the activities in the Kit are aimed to help children improve fine motor skills and gross motor skills, increase their focus & concentration, improve their finger dexterity, inculcate a tripod grip, and develop their finger muscle strength. Handwriting is a complex skill that develops over time. Regular practice is the key to legible handwriting. The child must do some writing practice every day along with coloring activities.
- Delivery Time: 5 - 7 days
- Return Policy: This product cannot be returned or exchanged
- The Get Set Write kit employs a unique, multisensory approach which prepares children to write while developing important skills.
- The parent card, provides everything you need to understand the program and developmental stages to effectively train the children.
- The writing focus is on lowercase letters first as majority of schools in India start with lowercase in Nursery followed by uppercase in KG.
- This Comprehensive program is scheduled to get completed in 12 weeks with a duration of 30- 50 minutes a day but we advise you to go with the pace of your child. Some kids take litter longer than others whereas some finishes before time.
- In both the cases, the key is the learning and happiness of the child. No child should be forcefully trained for anything. Let the writing journey begin!