This collection has been inspired by the Japanese art of Origami. The dog is considered as a universal symbol of love. Our collection Hachiko is based on a real life Japanese story in the 1920’s. Hachiko met his master at Shibuya station at the end of every workday. Even after his master died one day at work, Hachiko continued to wait at the station for 10 years. He became a popular symbol of devotion.
- Delivery Time: 5 - 7 days
- Return Policy: This product cannot be returned or exchange
- Duvet Size: 100 X 140 cm
- 2 Pillowcases: 40 X 60 cm
- Hand block printed with AZO free dyes, Duvet is reversible
- 100 % gots certified Organic cotton.
WASHING & CARE: