This book is a wonderful way to get your child practice the key strokes needed to start forming the letters, numbers.
Maths Pre-writing board, a box of colored chalks, a mini duster and a chalkholder.
Fine Motor Benefits of Pre-Writing Activities
Working on pre-writing skills (lines and strokes) in hands-on ways will naturally develop your child's fine motor skills and provide them with the well-rounded handwriting skills they need for letter formation, line orientation, spacing, and hand grasp.
Tracing helps in strengthening finger grip and develops wrist agility. It also improves hand-eye co-ordination and concentration, language, fine motor skills.
- Delivery Time: 5 - 7 days
- Return Policy: This product cannot be returned / exchanged
Recomended age: 2 years above.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Simply use any chalk and draw in the chalk book.
- To clean, wipe away the chalk with a duster or wipe it clean with a damp cloth. The Chalkboard Book is compact and can be stored anywhere for portability.
FEATURES & DETAILS:
- * Each book has 8 writable pages.
- * Compact, flexible, lightweight, and perfect for travelling
- * Easily wipes away with duster (included) for a quick cleanup
- * Wipe off with a damp cloth for a squeaky clean book.
- * Reusable and reduces paper waste.