This collection has been inspired by the Japanese art of Origami, The Japanese word for Rabbit is ‘usagi’ Traditionally, rabbits are associated with fertility, sentiment, desire, and procreation. Their symbolism are also closely linked to the seasons, the changes of Mother Earth, and specifically Spring time. Creatures of all kinds feel the tremors of springtime’s return and respond to it in wild courtship. It’s a celebration of life, and bunnies bounce right back into the swing of spring.
- Delivery Time: 5 - 7 days
- Return Policy: This product cannot be returned or exchange
- Blanket Size: 91 X 122 cm
- Cushion: 30 X 23 cm
- 2 Bolsters: 39 X 22 cm
- Hand block printed with AZO free dyes, Blanket is reversible.
- 100 % gots certified Organic cotton, Blanket is made of 1 layer flannel fill.
WASHING & CARE:
- Blanket: Dry clean only
- cushion cover: Machine wash
- Bolster cover: Machine wash